RDF changes

In the spirit of considering changes to what exists, I'd like to propose

that we  at least consider the following:

RDF M&S puts too many things in one "layer". Maybe we should
have a core which does nothing but define the triple model (and
maybe a syntax). Then comes schema concepts like Class, domain
etc. Then come layers for container, reification, etc.

This will help us put RDF on a firmer logical basis, help explain it,
help implementations, ...

Maybe the new thing is not called RDF, but xRDF or something like
that.

guha