Re: RDF changes

Mike Dean has made a nice test case for reification at
http://www.daml.org/2001/04/reification/

[although I think that the n3.rdf should look more like

<!-- Processed by Id: cwm.py,v 1.29 2001/02/28 20:45:26 timbl Exp -->
<!--     using base file:/daml/reification/n3.n3-->

    xmlns="file:/daml/reification/n3.n3#">

    <rdf:Description>
        <rdf:is parseType="Quote">
            <rdf:Description about="#subject">
                <predicate1 resource="#object1"/>
            </rdf:Description>
        </rdf:is>
        <predicate2 resource="#object2"/>
    </rdf:Description>
    <rdf:Description>
        <rdf:is parseType="Quote">
            <rdf:Description about="#subject">
                <predicate3 resource="#object3"/>
            </rdf:Description>
        </rdf:is>
        <predicate2 resource="#object2"/>
    </rdf:Description>
    <rdf:Description about="#subject">
        <predicate1 resource="#object1"/>
    </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

isn't it?]

BTW I'm very much in favor of that kind of RDF
(in a new namespace)

fmanola@mitre.org@INTERNET@w3.org on 04/20/2001 11:33:51 PM

Please respond to fmanola@mitre.org@INTERNET

Sent by:  w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org