Re: Unaccessible page in Merlin's XMLDSig interop tests

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 12:58, merlin wrote:
> Here's an update to the two relevant signatures; I'll see
> if I can get a better URI from Joseph. Please shout early
> if this doesn't work; I'm on slow dialup this week so
> had little chance to check these.

[1] is Donald's personal machine.  I'm happy to put the resource at
http://www.w3.org/Signature/2002/03/xml-stylesheet.txt or you can just send
it as an attachment to the list and use that (longer) URI. Once you have
the new URI, if you could send me a new tar ball with the two diffs I'll
link to that from the interop matrix.