RE: ECDSA as signature algorithm

Hi Gregor,

I'm certainly planning to update the draft. Is there anything you'd like added /
updated?

In terms of progressing the draft to something more formal, I've really been
waiting for
further interest. Can I count you in as an "interested party"?

Best regards. Simon

"Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at> on 01/16/2002 11:54:37 AM