Re: Whitespace

Rich,

As I'm sure you noted there was a lack of consensus on the list regarding
this proposed change. I've noted the issue as closed in [1] unless you wish
to have it flagged for consideration as cause for not going to REC and
recycling the spec to a lower level or some other horrid evil thing <grin/>.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/20000228-last-call-issues.html#ProposedREC