Re: minor post-last call exclusive c14n comment

Hi Merlin,

On Monday 14 January 2002 14:29, merlin wrote:
> One minor comment is that for c14n our algorithm URIs are:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315#WithComments
>
> Whereas exclusive c14n uses:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#WithComments
>
> These are inconsistent in the use of a trailing #. If they
> are to remain inconsistent, perhaps section 4 should state
> 'may use the "WithComments" parameter'.

But this *is* consistent with the XML Signature spec: since we're
allocating a specific namespace (instead of relying upon the URI of the
actual final REC which is a pain before you get there) I'm erring on that
side of consistency.

> Another is that the schema uses xmlns:dec; 'dec' seems
> unrelated.

Ok, changed to "ex" for exclusive canonicalization. I also properly
qualified the example in seciton 4.