Re: Question for Implementors (Was: Schema Validation Transform)

I've proposed a XML 1.0 validation transform for consideration.
  http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-XMLValidation
  $Revision: 1.124 $ on $Date: 2001/09/14 18:50:30 $

If people find this acceptable, I will then make it clear that the default
processing is well-formed.

(Also, I ask two questions: which URI should we use for the algorithm, and
do we need to distinguish in schema between strict and laxly valid?)