Re: comments on the XML Canonical specification

Hi,

XML Schema could also be added to the list of applications which would
be harmed by namespace rewriting.

In this snippet for instance :

	xmlns:lib="http://xmlfr.org/ns/library"
.../...

.../...
	<xsd:complexType name="characterType" content="elementOnly">
		<xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
		<xsd:element name="since" type="xsd:string"/>
		<xsd:element name="qualification" type="lib:qualificationType"/>
	</xsd:complexType>

"lib:qualificationType" means the type "qualificationType" defined for
namespace prefixed by "lib" and "xsd:string" means the type "string"
defined for namespace prefixed by "xsd".

Which means that "lib:" is syntaxic sugar but if you change it, you need
to change it in the type attributes as well.

Hope this helps.

Eric