Re: further revised RetrievalMethod

At 12:15 9/7/2000 -0400, Donald Eastlake 3rd wrote:

>mandatory.

We still have to deal with the mandatorines of that attribute. That means
people HAVE to come up with a type. Is this intended? We only specify a
subset of key types. Consequently people will come up with other types (that
is fine) or throw dummy text in there which seems like a bad thing if they
want to rely upon type information found elsewhere.