Re: X509Data tweaks

     Don:

     In view of your response to my later clarification, I hope you
understand that I am NOT primarily concerned about whether a bag of
certificates is represented as multiple elements within an X509Data or
multiple X509Data's within a KeyInfo.  I just want the example to
illustrate that the most common use of a bag of certs is one or more
chains.  I suppose I'll need to change my existing example, which has each
element of the chain as a separate X509Data, though  (see my earlier
posting
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2000JulSep/0198.html).

          Tom Gindin

"Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <dee3@torque.pothole.com> on 08/17/2000 08:50:58