From: Kevin Regan
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 2:33 PM
To: 'Donald E. Eastlake 3rd'; Kevin Regan
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: RE: X509Data tweaks

I did notice the initial wording that talked about only
having certificates "related" to the authentication public
key.  However, I still don't see why this change has anything
to do with moving from (a) multiple X509Data elements with a
single X509Certificate to (b) a single X509Data element with
multiple X509Certificate elements.

It seems that the coin flip went with (a) initially.  I don't
see why the change that you mentioned pushes us closer to (b)...

--Kevin