RE: DSig comments on XML Base

Hello Kevin,

As far as I understand, you are concerned for a good reason.
As far as I remember, the DOM specification allows to
expose the entity structure or to not do so. Do you have
any idea/data on which DOM implementations do the former,
and which do the later? Any pointers are very welcome.

Regards,   Martin.