Re: XMLDSIG Interop in connection with 48th IETF

[I'm forwarding this to this list because it's easier to track.]

Forwarded Text ----
 To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
 From: Merlin Hughes <merlin@baltimore.ie>
 Subject: Re: XMLDSIG Interop in connection with 48th IETF
 Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:30:42 +0100

 r/reagle@w3.org/2000.07.18/13:07:00
 >How do you mean broken? Kevin has pointed out one problem and alluded to
 >others, if you guys point them out, I'll be happy to fix them in the next
 >version.

 Some minor inconsistencies:

 4.4.3 RetrievalMethod

 Schema has Encoding attribute on both RetrievalMethod and Type
 elements but DTD has Encoding attribute just on Type element.
 DTD correct?

 Then in the DTD on file, there is no Type element defined.

 The Schema has mandatory content for the Type element. This
 seems wrong because it can't then be implemented interoperably
 without further specification.

 4.3.3.1 Transform

 In the schema, the "XPath" element is case-incorrect "Xpath".

 Merlin Hughes
 Baltimore Technologies, plc

End Forwarded Text ----