RE: Questions/Comments for the current draft.

|Carl Ellison      Intel             E: cme@jf.intel.com |
|2111 NE 25th Ave  M/S JF3-212       T: +1-503-264-2900  |
|Hillsboro OR 97124                  F: +1-503-264-6225  |
|PGP Key ID: 0xFE5AF240              C: +1-503-819-6618  |
|  1FDB 2770 08D7 8540 E157  AAB4 CC6A 0466 FE5A F240    |