Re: enveloped-signature algorithm

Hmm, It doesn't look (from the DTD) like a Signature
element can contain another Signature element.  The
content of Object is:

<!ENTITY % Object.ANY '(#PCDATA|SignatureProperties|Manifest)*'>

In this case, it does not seem like the enveloping-signature
adds anything.  I might be wrong in thinking that Signature
elements can not nest.  Can they?

If they can not, there does not seem to be any case where
you would get to the Signature element and want to include
it in the signature calculation.  If this is the case,
the enveloping-signature algorithm seems worthless...

--Kevin