Re: Proposal for WebDAV WG meeting agenda for 62nd IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

We did announce the upcoming meeting Jan 27, but it appears I did
forget to ask for agenda input at that time.  I apologize for that.

That said, the slate of documents is fairly static, so what I want to
do is go over the open issues with the current documents. Hopefully
there will be enough people there to make this a productive exercise.

Lisa