Re: Proposal for WebDAV WG meeting agenda for 62nd IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> There is a meeting, but I didn't get any suggestions for the agenda
> until now.  Thanks for the input and broadcasting this info.
>
> Lisa

With all due respect, it's kind of optimistic to expect others to make
suggestions for a meeting that wasn't announced. Working group chairs
are expected to post an agenda well before the meeting so that
participants can prepare (in particular, to help deciding whether it
makes sense to attend at all). As far as I can tell, the final deadline
for this IETF meeting was over a week ago (see
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg34469.html>).

Best regards, Julian