RE: BIND vs. non-movable resources in RFC3253

I wasn't aware off that being a requirement. I see why a server that *does*
support cyclic bindings need to signal them upon depth infinity operations
(-> 506), but why would you want to require support for their creation?

Actually, I'm tempted to require servers to detect cyclic bindings upon
creation and to reject those requests. What's the use case for cyclic
bindings?

> But probably a server should be allowed to reject cyclic
> bindings, so I'm happy to add this pre-condition (and remove
> the current requirement), if nobody objects.

BTW: this precondition applies to all namespace-manipulating operations (a
MOVE of a collection may fail for the same reason).