RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-dav-quota-01.txt

It's the BSD model, as far as I understood. In particular, there can be
separate quotas on the same device: per user and per group. If we can only
signal one of these quota, the server would have to choose between

- hiding one (making the one that was reported inaccurate) or
- computing a summary that describes both quotas (how do you do that?)

> If I understood you wrong and you want to report all quotas for all
> users, well, I think that can be:
> - a very long list
> - not desirable for security/privacy reasons.

No, that was not the intent of the proposal.