Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-dav-quota-01.txt

Am Mittwoch, 23.10.02, um 21:39 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Clemm,
Geoff:

> Possibly we should have two pairs of standard properties:
>
> DAV:quota
> DAV:quota-used

That would be "space-left-on-device" and not a quota. Certainly
every file system has it, but clients are more concerned
with the per-user quotas. Do you see a need to define these
properties?