RE: PROPFIND vs REPORT vs depth infinity

Ok,

so we have:

- REPORT not defined for this depth --> 400 (bad request)

- REPORT is defined, but server doesn't allow depth infinity --> 403
(forbidden). Should we define an error condition name for this situation and
add that to the RFC3253 (proposal: "DAV:depth-infinity-allowed")?