From: Mac McCusker [mailto:Mac@telseon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 4:25 PM
To: 'Peter Pierrou'; w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: FW: WebFolders on Intranet

Hey Peter,

We are considering converting our Shared directory to a WebDAV virtual
Directory using IIS.  The hope is that this will improve download times of
files (word, excel...etc) through our Intranet.

One of our concerns is scalability, have you found WebDAV to handle many
simultaneous users well, does this slow down the server significantly?
thanks \
Mac