RE: FW: WebFolders on Intranet

I have forgotten to mention that the fatal hang of the whole desktop happens
with MS Office 2000 SR-1. However, all other versions of WebFolders (there
are quite many of them: Office, IE, OS etc.) also don't shut down the TCPIP
connection, which can lead to interesting effects with some WebDAV servers
like IIS.

I am still not sure, if we are talking about the same bug. After the user
has pressed the Cancel button there are no more flying folders. Users won't
even notice that the connection is still open until they have Office SR-1.

Gerbert