Re: Issue: PROP_ATTR

The question isn't about attributes in general, it is about *which*
attributes. Consider the following:

  <D:prop>
    <theprop attr1="foo">
      thevalue
      <subelem attr2="bar"/>
    </myprop>
  </D:prop>

I believe everybody would agree that attr2 gets stored. The real question is
about attr1. I see that attribute as part of the element that *names* a
property, but it isn't part of the property *value*.

IMO, PROP_ATTR is about defining the boundary between property naming, and a
property's value.

Cheers,
-g

--