RE: Issue: PROP_ATTR

I agree here.

Maybe the way property values are round-tripped needs to be defined in terms
of the XML infoset [1] or the Canonical XML rec [2].

If a server supports "arbitrary" content of properties (like child elements
with attribute, mixed content and so on), it will have to store the content
in some XML friendly format anyway. Instead of storing the "value" of the
property (all contained elements?), it can instead store the element (with
all it's attributes and childs), thus preserving all attribute information.

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset/>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-c14n>