RE: URI Templates: done or dead?

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@amazon.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:16:07 -0700
To: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
CC: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, URI <uri@w3.org>, Joe Gregorio <joe@bitworking.org>, David Orchard <orchard@pacificspirit.com>, Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
I disagree, but not violently enough to continue this thread. ASCII isn't that much of a restriction, I agree... but too many systems rely on *theoretical* ASCII restrictions that are ignored in practice.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.