uriparser 0.6.3 released

From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@hartwork.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:56:30 +0100
To: uriparser-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, uriparser-users@lists.sourceforge.net, uri@w3.org

Sorry for the noise but... this release fixes major bugs
for normalization again. Blame the guy who first said
"release early, release often"... Thanks for the patch
to - you guessed it - Adrian Manrique. Actually I have
no idea how I could even find normalization test cases
that worked; very odd.

Beside the bugfixes I finally wrote a short tutorial
on using uriparser, which can also be found online at
http://uriparser.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ .
This release introduces documentation as .chm file
for download. As another goodie the six warnings
are gone finally.

As questions by users are coming up I set up a
'uriparser-users' mailing list at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/uriparser-users .
Please join the discussion to find help and/or to help others.

Before I forget: Dear maintainers, this release is both
source- and binary-compatible. Thanks for your support!

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=182840

Changelog:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=575536&group_id=182840