Re: uriparser 0.6.2 released

From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@hartwork.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 22:49:23 +0100
To: "Michael A. Puls II" <shadow2531@gmail.com>
CC: uriparser-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, uri@w3.org

Michael A. Puls II wrote:
> I'd like to build this with < http://nuwen.net/mingw.html >. Could you
> produce a makefile for it so that I can just do "make -f mingw.mak" to
> build the lib? Or, just the command to build it?

Actually I cannot produce such a Makefile easily.
To build with MinGW I use Code::Blocks [1]. Project files
for this great IDE can be found in the <win32\Code_Blocks>
folder of the release archive.

So to build uriparser with MinGW I would currently ask you
ro use Code::Blocks for that task. Please let me know if you
find an easy way to create such a Makefile later.
I hope this solution is acceptable for now.

Good luck with uriparser and please report any
bugs you find.

Sebastian

[1] http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/board,20.0.html