Re: XMPP IRIs: feedback requested

I'm wondering if something like the following changes would be
sufficient, making reference to the XMPP IRI example shown in the
current version of the document:

        <xmpp:ji&#x159;i@&#x10D;echy.example/v Praze>

### NEW SECTION ###

2.10  Mapping of IRIs to URIs

    It may be necessary to determine the URI associated with an XMPP IRI.
    To do so, an application MUST follow the mapping procedure specified
    in Section 3.1 of [IRI].

    For example, the previous XMPP IRI would map to the following URI:

        <xmpp:ji%C5%99i@%C4%8Dechy.example/v%20Praze>

And, in Section 3.2 (URI scheme syntax), to add the following sentence:

    "If it is necessary to convert the following syntax into
    URI syntax, the mapping procedure specified in Section 3.1
    of [IRI] MUST be followed."

This would not define the scheme in URI syntax, but would provide a
reference to the section of RFC 3987 that specifies the mapping of IRIs
to URIs.

Peter