Re: Apple does it again - pcast

One of the reasons I am pursuing the SMB URI scheme is that Apple has
implemented it.  I did get support from the SMB client developer for OSX.
I will be rubbing elbows with him in a couple of weeks...

KDE also went a little wild with <random_scheme_name>: stuff, but have
since pulled most of it.  They used to have something like gg: for doing a
Google search.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh@ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh@ubiqx.org