Re: URI guidelines revisions

Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:

> My draft is not nearly as fleshed-out as Tony/Ted/Larry's,
> but the basic idea is complete in the Introduction.

So if I'd want to see RfC 2229 (dict:) in the IANA registry,
just because I want this collection to be complete, then I
send a mail to <TBD> with the registration form in RfC 2717
plus an URL of RfC 2229 ?

Apparently RfC 2717 assumes that the registrant is the author,
and I'm not sure about RfC 2229 following all requirements of
RfC 2396.  Or is this just an error in the registry, and who
can fix it ?
              Bye, Frank