RE: Relative URI or relative URI reference

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:35:57 -0700
To: "'Paul Hoffman / IMC'" <phoffman@imc.org>
Cc: uri@w3.org, "'Roy T. Fielding'" <fielding@gbiv.com>

> > There are active implementers on the IETF's Atompub WG who are
> > confused about this. If that fact is not enough for you to want to
> > clarify things, then I doubt I can convince you more.

I agree with Roy. At this point, we don't need second-hand
reports that "someone else is confused". What we need are
first-hand reports that "someone who has read RFC2396bis
feels that the wording in IT is still confusing."

So, can we please ask those active implementers in the IETF
Atompub WG to speak for themselves?

If you want to speak for yourself -- do you personally think the
wording in RFC2396bis is confusing? -- then that would be
fine, too.

Thanks,

Larry