Re: Relative URI or relative URI reference

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:17:11 -0700
Cc: uri@w3.org
To: Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman@imc.org>

> There are active implementers on the IETF's Atompub WG who are
> confused about this. If that fact is not enough for you to want to
> clarify things, then I doubt I can convince you more.

The only way that is possible is if there are Atompub WG members
who haven't read rfc2396bis.  Please show me what is confusing
and I will address it, since so far all you have done is express
disfavor of what was in RFC 2396.  The original comment was that
a section heading be changed to reflect the text, and the answer
is that the section heading reflects the ABNF and I am not going
to change the ABNF because that would break continuity with prior
specifications FOR NO GOOD REASON.  It is already clarified.

....Roy