RE: URL Process List

That someone was me.  :-)  Microsoft is very interested in the work of
this group (which is why I'm involved).  I second Rich's encouragement
for folks to make comments on Larry's well-written draft.  The time to
get this sort of process and structure in place is NOW, while we're
still at least slightly ahead of the curve.

Ian King, QA Lead <iking@microsoft.com>
Microsoft Information Retrieval		WARNING: Dates on calendar are
Internet Services Business Unit		       closer than they appear.