Re: [Project review] How to make the best of GitHub for your specification? - 17 December 2015

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:14:08 -0500
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, chairs@w3.org, spec-prod@w3.org, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

On 12/17/2015 04:57 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Philippe (or anyone)
>
> I saw the reference to http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/board/, which is a really nice tool. Is this tool generally available so that a group can pick it up and adapt it to a specific group?

The source of that code is at
  https://github.com/w3c/webperf-dashboard

available under the MIT license.

Dominique has been playing with it as well to adapt it for the WebRTC WG.

> https://labs.w3.org/hatchery/midgard/
>
> but I am not sure it is still actively managed (and not all repositories are automatically added to it from github in the configuration panel, although that would make it really useful…). But the webperf dashboard seems to be handier insofar as it is based on open issues as opposed to each comments as separate items…

I've also started to play with the webperf dashboard and the w3c api to
see the possibilities there. But that's only vague attempts so far.

Philippe