Re: [Project review] How to make the best of GitHub for your specification? - 17 December 2015

Philippe (or anyone)

I saw the reference to http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/board/, which is a really nice tool. Is this tool generally available so that a group can pick it up and adapt it to a specific group?

There is the W3C dashboard:

https://labs.w3.org/hatchery/midgard/

but I am not sure it is still actively managed (and not all repositories are automatically added to it from github in the configuration panel, although that would make it really useful…). But the webperf dashboard seems to be handier insofar as it is based on open issues as opposed to each comments as separate items…

Ivan

> On 17 Dec 2015, at 00:01, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
>

> On 12/11/2015 09:10 AM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

>>> Nice doc PLH; thanks!
>>>
>>> (Although I did have a LOL moment since this doc doesn't appear to be
>>> available on Github (and if it is, please cite the repo in the doc).)
>>
>> Not yet for my own practical purpose. I also meant to have a propoer
>> html version of those slides but been lacking time.
>
> HTML version of the slides is at:
>  http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/1217-github-w3c/
>
> Philippe

----