Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

On 10/31/2015 05:08 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> On 10/30/2015 02:16 PM, marcos@marcosc.com <mailto:marcos@marcosc.com> wrote:
>> > Would be great to make the design mobile friendly.
>> Please define what you mean by "mobile friendly". This design is intended to work for screens from 300px to widescreen
>> monitors.
>>
> <snip/>
>
>> ~fantasai
>
> I attach a screen dump I have just done of the sample document on an iPhone 6. I must admit I do not know what the right media
> query is for that particular phone, I know from experience that it is very frustrating to find the right oneā€¦ But, I would
> think, having the text be restricted to half of the screen is not really ideal.

*sigh* I have no idea why it's doing that, and will research into
magic incantations that make iPhones stop doing mobile browser
voodoo and follow standard behavior instead. (The design works
fine on mobile-sized narrow windows on desktop browsers.)

~fantasai