Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:26:42 +0900
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>
Cc: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>, "team-rdf-chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>, w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
On 10/30/2015 08:39 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Looks pretty good. A couple of comments:
>
> 1) The ToC on the side is sexy.  It would be nice if it were collapsible,
> and it would be nice if it highlighted which section was being viewed.

That would be cool, but would also require JavaScript. :) It's just a
style sheet.

> 2) ReSpec has the ability to have titles on notes and examples.  I assume these changes that into account?

I'll have to double-check. Can you point me at an example?

> 3) Are there changes we can be making to ReSpec now so that it takes advantage of your changes?

Yes, but give me until next week to document what they are? :) I'm definitely
looking forward to ReSpec and Bikeshed being updated, it will help everyone
transition.

> 4) How can we help?

File issues, or suggest fixes to open issues! And, of course, integrate the
new styles into ReSpec. ;)

~fantasai