Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

> On 10/30/2015 02:16 PM, marcos@marcosc.com wrote:
> > Would be great to make the design mobile friendly.
> Please define what you mean by "mobile friendly". This design is intended to work for screens from 300px to widescreen monitors.

<snip/>

> ~fantasai

I attach a screen dump I have just done of the sample document on an iPhone 6. I must admit I do not know what the right media query is for that particular phone, I know from experience that it is very frustrating to find the right oneā€¦ But, I would think, having the text be restricted to half of the screen is not really ideal.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead