Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:08:17 +0900
To: spec-prod@w3.org
> On 10/30/2015 02:16 PM, marcos@marcosc.com wrote:
> > Would be great to make the design mobile friendly.
> Please define what you mean by "mobile friendly". This design is intended to work for screens from 300px to widescreen monitors.

<snip/>

> ~fantasai

I attach a screen dump I have just done of the sample document on an iPhone 6. I must admit I do not know what the right media query is for that particular phone, I know from experience that it is very frustrating to find the right oneā€¦ But, I would think, having the text be restricted to half of the screen is not really ideal.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704

>--Apple-Mail=_4996521E-9792-42FE-9C56-E8964F7F43DB--

IMG_0548.PNG
(image/png attachment: IMG_0548.PNG)