Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 03:14:36 +0900
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Cc: chairs@w3.org, w3c-ac-forum@w3.org

Dear Editors,
Advisory Committee representative, Chairs,

Back in May [1], we expressed our intention to update the style sheets
used by future W3C Drafts, starting on 1 January 2016. Elika Etemad kindly
agreed [2] to be the Design point person for 2015.

The final proposal from Elika is available:
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/design/w3c-restyle/2016/

A sample document is also available:
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/design/w3c-restyle/2016/sample

The list of substantive improvements is available:
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/design/w3c-restyle/2016/base.css

We welcome your feedback on the proposal by 27 November 2015 at the
latest, in e-mail to <spec-prod@w3.org> or using Github [3].

Thank you,

For Tim Berners-Lee, Director,
Philippe Le Hegaret, Interaction Domain Lead,
Elika Etemad, Design point person for 2015;
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2015AprJun/0010.html
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2015AprJun/0018.html
[3] https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/issues

--