Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

On 29/10/2015 18:14, Coralie Mercier wrote:
> A sample document is also available:
>    http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/design/w3c-restyle/2016/sample

looking good. I like the h1 and logo (which i hadn't seen during TPAC).

during TPAC we agreed that the main body of the text should not be
centred – rather there should be some fairly fixed width of white space
to the left, and that the white space to the right would expand with the
window once the maximum body width was reached.

this was to allow more room for wide tables, code samples, and diagrams.
When they flow to the right of the body text width limit, half of the
available space for overflow is soaked up by the left margin at the
moment. Making the body 'left-aligned', as it were, would free up more
overspill space to the right.

can we fix that?

thanks,
ri