Re: References Re: What are the requirements/problems? Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

Just on a related point...  in the XHTML specs, the RDFa specs, and a
variety of others, we always made / make a postscript and a PDF version
available as part of the package.  I would really like that to be
included in this mix.

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120