Re: Visualizing RDF graphs in Jupyter notebooks

Dear all,

The graph-notebook nbextension from AWS can be used with other SPARQL
endpoints beyond Neptune or Blazegraph. After installing it locally, I was
able to configure it to query DBPedia or a local Fuseki.

The config file for DBPedia official SPARQL endpoint, just paste it into a
cell and run it:

%%graph_notebook_config
> {
>   "host": "dbpedia.org",
>   "port": 443,
>   "auth_mode": "DEFAULT",
>   "iam_credentials_provider_type": "ROLE",
>   "load_from_s3_arn": "",
>   "ssl": true,
>   "aws_region": "",
>   "sparql": {
>     "endpoint_prefix": ""
>   }
> }

And for a Fuseki server running locally in the same machine as Jupyter with
the graph-notebook extension
(in this case, the dataset is "ds" and thus it should be added to the
endpoint URL, this is set with "endpoint_prefix"):

%%graph_notebook_config
> {
>   "host": "localhost",
>   "port": 3030,
>   "auth_mode": "DEFAULT",
>   "iam_credentials_provider_type": "ROLE",
>   "load_from_s3_arn": "",
>   "ssl": false,
>   "aws_region": "",
>   "sparql": {