Re: Trip Reports on Dagstuhl Seminar on Knowledge Graphs

Axel
thanks for posting the copy of the report

Yes, I was referring to the content of the report, do you have more
materials to share
that show the depth of the discussions you are referring to?

>  I hope you will acknowledge that some quite well-known and respected
> scholars in KR have actually been presenting and contributing to the
> Dagstuhl seminar and the report.

This is precisely the point- given the  profiles (and the amount of public
money spent to train and pay the salary of high profile  SW scholars in the
last twenty years) I was hoping for something more
intelligent? Lack of scientific  objectivity and  superficiality of the
content of report (given the lack of accessibility to more profound
references unless you share some) can only be attributed to partiality or
some malplractice/ deficiency . I dont know how to say it.

I do however apologise for the lack of diplomacy, and for my brashness

PDM