Re: Trip Reports on Dagstuhl Seminar on Knowledge Graphs

Juan and all

I finally got hold of the report, courtesy of Alex P
/aic.ai.wu.ac.at/~polleres/publications/bona-etal-DagstuhlReport18371.pdf

As a scholar in KR, I am concerned at the suggestion that KG are being
proposed
as KR,  and at the superficiality of the content of this report, and I am
aggravated to note the complete lack of acknowledgement of  the limitations
of this approach.

Sounds like a good example of ineptitude, inadequacy and corruption
heavily influencing academic research and the field of AI KR

*two cents still allowed?

PDM