Re: rdf.stackexchange.com -- Identity problems numbers 3 and 5 - was Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

    *"I would like to see a place where those questions can be asked and *
*answered and stay."*

Those questions find a good home at
www.quora.com/topic/Semantic-Web I think. Answers are voted on there too.

Anthony