Re: rdf.stackexchange.com -- Identity problems numbers 3 and 5 - was Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

On 12/10/18 11:23 AM, Anthony Moretti wrote:
> /"I would like to see a place where those questions can be asked and/
> /answered and stay."/
>
> Those questions find a good home at
> www.quora.com/topic/Semantic-Web
> <http://www.quora.com/topic/Semantic-Web> I think. Answers are voted on
> there too.

Personally, I would much prefer stackexchange over quora, because I
always find it frustrating that quora gives preferential treatment to
google referrals -- almost a bait-and-switch -- by allowing me to read
*one* page from a google referral, but then tries to force me to login
every time I try to follow a link within quora to read more.

David Booth