Re: Translations of classical RDF vocabularies

Fine, Chockalingam !

Which languages can you tackle ?
And which vacabulary are you interested in?

For me it's in fluency order: french, german, spanish, polish.

The project has been created here :
https://github.com/jmvanel/rdf-i18n/

Please send me privately your user ID.