Re: how rdf document called well-fromed?

Hai yanes,

Well-formedness is a concept from XML (well, a bit older, but in this
context near enough), it applies to the RDF/XML syntax, but not really
to RDF itself.

Check w3.org for the XML specification.

Also I'd recommend this version of the RDF Primer:
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/turtle/primer/

Cheers,
Danny.

--