Re: how rdf document called well-fromed?

The RDF validator (I assume you're referring to the one at http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/) validates RDF/XML, and is essentially a parser.  It checks that RDF/XML complies with the RDF/XML syntax specification at http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/

The RDF/XML specification provides the rules for valid RDF/XML.  Obviously if you don't know how parsers work, you'll need to learn that too.

--Frank